Terms of Service
- These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of togetherinvesting.com, henceforth "The Website" and its members.
- Members of The Website are required to read carefully and understand below Terms of Service.
- The Website is owned and operated by Entrepreneur Unified, henceforth "The Company".
- The Website and The Company administration, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any member caught in violation of the Terms of Service without notice.
- By joining or participating in our system you become a member of The Website and you state that you have read and agree with these Terms of Service.
Member must be 18 years of age or older to participate according to their country rules. Member must provide upon request the company with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including, but not limited to, an accurate name, mailing address and email address.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, the company at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership.
- Multiple accounts by a single member are not allowed and constitute a breach of these Terms of Service.
- Any member determined to have multiple accounts will have all account terminated and IP addresses blocked.
- For family members that share the same computer, please submit a support ticket.
- Illegal activity includes, but is not limited to: pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, money laundering, hacking attempts, obscenity or spam.
- Members may not present The Website on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by The Company, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority.
- Members may not use The Website to engage in, promote or solicit any illegal activity to any individual or groups of individuals.
- Third parties include but are not limited to: payment processors, local and/or federal authorities, banking institutions, Internet service providers, advertisers, and any business that may be advertised on The Website.
- The Company, its officers, administration and employees will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way bring members harm.
- The Company, its officers, administration and employees take no responsibility for actions by members based upon information found on The Website.
- Membership in The Website confers no rights upon members beyond those specifically stated in these Terms of Service.
Cancellation/Termination of Account
- Any member determined to be breaking these Terms of Service may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of The Company with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
- Membership at togetherinvesting is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member without refund.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate any membership that administration deem unlawful, unethical, and/or non-compliant to our terms of service.
- The Company administration may delete inactive accounts after a certain period of time.
- Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all funds, benefits, and privileges associated with membership.
A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of The Company, and is not allowed to act as such.
Agreements shall be interpreted under the corresponding law(s).
- All branding, logos and graphics contained within The Website are copyright use. Distribution and/or copying of such content is expressly prohibited.
- The Company may provide members with approved material for marketing purposes within the members area.
Any member engaging in chat, email, postings or any other medium, with content that is deemed damaging to The Company or The Website and or its members will have their membership terminated and appropriate legal action may be exercised at the discretion of The Company.
UCE/UBE or SPAM
The Company strictly prohibits the use of UCE/UBE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of The Company and for the benefit of all website members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships terminated.
It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area. The Company is not responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with members may result in the termination of membership.
Members are responsible for any and all taxes payable in its resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income received either from The Website or The Company.
Any funds deposited with The Website may be withdrawn. Any applicable deposit and withdrawal fees will apply. Purchase of Royalty Positions is between members of The Website and cannot be refunded once completed. The Website and The Company only facilitate such purchases.
All purchased items (Upgrade fees for membership if any) are non-refundable ( NO REFUND). Charge back or reverse transactions made on your purchases will lead to immediate account termination.
By signing up at our website, and purchasing advertising, you agree to the TogetherInvesting.com refund policy stated below:
TogetherInvesting.com is an online crowdfunding company. Advertising purchases are instantly delivered after purchase and referral commissions paid to their sponsors.
Your advertising is available to you and commissions are paid immediately after payments are made. With that said there will be NO refunds granted.
Your purchase of Ad Packs in TogetherInvesting.com is not an investment or deposit of any kind. The earnings is only a bonus. All Advertisement banners/Ad campaigns purchases are are non-refundable.
Changes to the Terms of Service
The Company reserves the right to update, modify, add to, or change the terms and conditions without notice. Notices will be sent by email and posted on The Website, but delivery cannot be guaranteed nor that all members will read them. You are advised to regularly check back at The Website to stay up to date with our current regulations.
Updated: 09 Dec, 2016